NCC - Construction
NCC Construction Division (NCC-CD) undertakes electromechanical and associated civil construction works for the following:
- Power projects
- Petrochemical projects
- Fertilizer plants
- Steel plants
- Oil & gas plants
- Cement plants
- Desalination plants
Other industrial projects NCC-CD takes up are shutdown, overhauling and maintenance works for the following:
- Power plants (boiler, turbine & auxiliaries, electrical, control & instrumentation works)
- Petrochemical, fertilizer and steel plants (revamping of reformers and upgrading existing systems, piping, electrical, control and instrumentation)
NCC-CDs highly skilled & semi-skilled manpower, various construction equipment & tools enable it to tackle any challenge.
In order to meet ever-increasing demands for skilled labor, NCC-CD has branch offices in India and Philippines with integral training and recruitment facilities.
NCC-CD can supplement heavy lift cranes with a capacity ranging from 50 to 400 tons.
NCC-CD is equipped with the full support of its in-house fabrication facility (SAFAMI) specialized in the manufacturing of structures, pipe spools, pressure vessels, and storage tanks among others.
NCC-CD has wide ranging expertise in the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the following:
- Structural steel (fabrication & erection)
- Static and rotary equipment
- Small and large bore piping (fabrication & erection)
- Electrical (transformers, switchgear panels, cable trays, cabling, lighting, grounding, etc.)
- Control and instrumentation (DCS, PLC, SCADA, etc.)
- Instruments, impulse piping, tubing, instrument panels, analyzers, etc.
- Paging and firefighting system