NCC - Power Projects
NCC Power Projects Division (NCC-PPD) undertakes lump sum turnkey projects in the engineering, procurement & construction of the following:
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Diesel generator-based power plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Combined cycle plants
NCC-PPD is well equipped with in-house resources to cover the entire range of activities in the engineering, procurement, and testing & commissioning of power plants. Our expertise spans power plant, civil, mechanical, electrical, piping, control and instrumentation engineering.
The specialized software tools utilized by NCC-PPD include the following:
- GTPRO (gas turbine cycle optimization)
- PEACE (plant engineering & construction estimator)
- CAESAR (piping stress design & analysis)
- FLO-Series (piping design software)
- ETAP Power Station (design & analysis of electrical systems)
- STAAD III (design & analysis of equipment foundations)
- Civil engineering software
NCC-PPD procures power plant equipment for its projects from leading manufacturers from around the world.
NCC-PPD also has complete in-house resources to test and commission power plant equipment for its projects.